With the rapid rate of growth of technological advances, eBooks can now be downloaded to mobile devices with a few clicks of a button. The virtual world of eBooks are now a viable market competitor and are outselling traditional paperback and hard copy print editions.
As a new author, you may want to consider all markets in order to maximize exposure and service your targeted audience across platforms. Your eBook layout should be presented with the same presentation excellence as your printed format.
Our eBook Solutions services include the following:
- eBook creation from original manuscript
- File testing to ensure that the look and function are as intended
- Two most popular eBook formats — .mobi and .epub accepted on multiple eReader devices1
Our Standard Solution is suited for manuscripts without images, block quotes, tables, charts, lists, or other formatted elements that require special attention.
Our Standard Solution includes:
- Title page
- Front and end matter
- Linked table of contents
- Chapter pages
- One image (e.g., author photo)2
- File formats: .mobi and .epub
Our ePlus Solution accommodates more complex formatting needs to include tables, block quotes, sub headers, lists, images and other elements.
Our eBook Solution Plus includes:
- Standard eBook inclusions
- Chapter subheadings
- Block quotes
- Endnotes or footnotes
- Up to 20 images, lists, tables, text boxes, charts, or other special formatted items2.
For special eBook formatting requirements, please feel free to contact us!
NOTE: Standard eBook Solution does not accommodate manuscripts with special formatting needs, such as tables, charts, lists, text boxes, footnote, etc.
1 Nook (Barnes & Noble), Kindle (Amazon), iPad (Apple) and more
2 add $2 for each additional image